Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or Inventhelp Pittsburgh was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and InventHelp Inventions possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent idea would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.